Conference Photography Competition
We invite ISAZ2018 Conference Delegates to submit their best photos relating to human animal interactions. Photos must fall within one of the following categories:
- Humans and Wildlife
- Humans and Companion Animals
- Animals Working with Humans
Submissions must be uploaded online before the commencement of the conference (2 July 2018). Entrants will need to bring their entry printed up to A4 size “10×15″(25×38 cm) to the conference, and deliver them to the staff at the Conference Registration Desk on the first day of the conference.
Photographs will be displayed at the conference on 3, 4 and 5 of July.
Conditions of entry:
- You must be a registered attendee at the ISAZ2018 conference to participate.
- One photo entry allowed per category.
- All photos must contain at least one human and one non-human animals
- By submitting a photo, you give permission for the image to be displayed at the conference and for ISAZ to use on social media and other society-related materials.
There will be one winner awarded per category. The winner of each category will receive a fabulous book from the CSIRO Publishing range.
Entries will be judged by conference delegates, with winners announced at the closing session on Thursday 5th July. Each conference attendee will be given a voting sheet at registration.
Please vote for your favorite photo in each category before 12PM on 5 July.
How to enter:
Uploading your image(s) can be accessed/found within the conference registration process.
To submit your entry, please follow each step of the registration process until you reach the '"Extra Information" section. Once there, click on "Select File” or “drag file" to upload your image. There are three options (categories), so please select the appropriate category for your image.
You are able to submit your image either during or after the registration process. Photos can be uploaded any time prior to July 2, 2018.
Please follow these steps to enter:
- Log into your Currinda Dashboard
- Go to the left had side legend (registration items) and click edit at Special Requirements
- This will take you to the supplementary details page
- Choose which Category you wish to submit to and use the "Select a File or drag a file option
- Click the green 'Continue' button at the bottom of the page to complete your submission
If you wish to submit but are having trouble, feel free to send through your submission directly to Cara at ASN Events firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Lynna Feng here.
Download flyer above by clicking here.
Sponsored by CSIRO Publishing
AMRRIC Plenary Speaker Sponsor
Principal Media Supporters